The Lion's Tower
|Main Creator:||Gregory, Lady, 1852-1932|
Detail of coats of arms or heraldic plaque from the Lion's Tower (part of the original Galway town walls dating from the late Medieval period) which once stood on Eglinton Street, Galway, Ireland
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[between ca. 1880 and 1932]
Title inscribed in ink l.l.
Physical description: 1 drawing ink 25.6 x 17.9 cm.
Attributed to Lady Augusta Gregory
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|PD 3035 TX 7||
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland