Collection: The Wiltshire Photographic Collection >> [Iveagh House, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin] [graphic]
[Iveagh House, St. Stephen's Green, Dublin]
|Published / Created:||
Built in 1730 by Richard Cassels, now the Department of Foreign Affairs.
Physical description: 1 photographic negative film 6 x 6 cm.
|Contained in:||The Wiltshire Photographic Collection|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|WIL 35||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland