Collection: The Wiltshire Photographic Collection >> [Interior of Marsh's Library showing framed portraits hanging...
[Interior of Marsh's Library showing framed portraits hanging on bookshelves, St. Patrick's Close, Dublin]
|Published / Created:||
Built in 1701 for Archbishop Marsh (1638-1713), it was the first public library in Ireland.
Physical description: 1 photographic negative film 6 x 6 cm.
|Contained in:||The Wiltshire Photographic Collection|
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|WIL 21||NPA Reading Room - Appt. only||Photos|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland