Merino Factory, County of Kilkenny, founded in the 1810 by Messrs. Nowlan & Shaw for the purpose of establishing the manufacture of superfine cloth in Ireland and providing employment & education for its industrious poor
|Main Creator:||Brocas, Henry, 1762-1837, engraver|
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[between ca. 1810 and 1837]
Formerly at call number 1351TA.
Inscribed in pencil l.c.: Kilkenny
Physical description: 1 print line engraving image 8.9 x 14.2 cm., plate mark 10.9 x 16 cm., on sheet 12.2 x 17.1 cm.
Citations/References: Cite in: Elmes, R.M. and Hewson, M. Irish topographical prints p. 73
Attributed to a member of the Brocas family
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland