Metropolitan Roman Catholic Chapel
The Pro-Cathedral, Marlborough Street, Dublin.
|Format:||PRINTS & DRAWINGS|
|Published / Created:||
[London] : Published by T. Cadell & W. Davies, Strand, London August 21, 1817.
Formerly at call number 629TA (B).
Plate in: History of the city of Dublin / J. Wharburton, R. Walsh & J. Whitelaw. London : T. Cadell & W. Davies, 1818.
Physical description: 1 print : line engraving ; image 14.2 x 20.9 cm., plate mark 20.3 x 26.3 cm., on sheet 21.9 x 29.7 cm.
Citations/References: Catalogue of Irish topographical prints and original drawings, Rosalind M. Elmes. New edition revised and enlarged by Michael Hewson. - Dublin : Malton Press for the National Library of Ireland Society, 1975. p. 33.
Engraving attributed to a member of the Brocas family.
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|ET B71a||Prints & Drawings - Appt. only||Prints & Drawings|
Reproduction rights owned by National Library of Ireland