Conveyance of the estate of the administrator of Fitzstephen French to Catherine Baroness De Freyne
|Main Creator:||Ireland. Landed Estates Court|
Relating to Ballyglass West etc, in the Barony of Frenchpark, Co. Roscommon. Contents also include schedules showing land, deatiling tenants and rents, together with maps, and various pages
Dated: 23 July 1875
The Landed Estates Court replaced the Encumbered Estates Court. It was established to guarantee the titles of estates being sold as a result of the bankruptcy of their owners. Its functions were taken over in 1877 by the Land Judges, Chancery.
Physical description: 9 maps manuscripts
|Call Number||View in||Collection|
|D 27,893||Manuscripts Reading Room||Manuscripts|